[rules-users] Drools Fuson and Deltas (differences)

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Mon Sep 14 04:10:27 EDT 2009

Let me understand you better.

The events do not contain any information about source other than what
can be implied from their temporal position?
Source 1 : 0s, 15s, 30s, 35s etc
Source 2: 5s, 20s, 35s, 40s etc

What if the period between events for a specific source were greater
than 15s (as you state) which caused an overlap with another source?
Source 1: 0s, 15s, 35s, 40s etc
Source 2: 5s, 20s, 35s, 40s etc

I would have thought without being able to ascertain source from the
event Fact it would be almost impossible to achieve your use-case.

With kind regards,

Mike