[rules-users] Event Wait Nodo in a ruleflow

Jeremy Ary jary at franklinamerican.com
Wed Sep 23 09:05:37 EDT 2009

Hi Kevin,

Is your Person() function within in the constraint returning a boolean result? If not, then that could be the issue. From the documentation on Drools Flow:

"Code constraints are boolean expressions, evaluated directly whenever they are reached. We currently support two dialects for expressing these code constraints: Java and MVEL. Both Java and MVEL code constraints have direct access to the globals and variables defined in the process."

You can find it here under section 3.5 if you'd like to read more:
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.0.1.26597.FINAL/drools-flow/html_single/index.html#d0e1118

Jeremy Ary
Jr Software Developer , IT

501 Corporate Centre Drive