[rules-users] Agenda Filters usage

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 16:38:08 EDT 2009

Yes, you could use agenda filters, but I think agenda groups are more what you're looking for.  Agenda groups allow you to do the staging type behavior easily, usually implemented by having a rule that is of lower priority than the rest of the rules in the group moving to the next stage using drools.setFocus() in the action.