[rules-users] (no subject)

Steve Ronderos steve.ronderos at ni.com
Wed Sep 30 12:53:23 EDT 2009

Hello Drools Users,

I've been looking into why Drools 5 is logging debug and info messages to
System.out in my app and trying to figure out how to make it stop.  It
looks like the SystemEventListener that the SystemEventListenerFactory
returns is a DelegatingSystemEventListener that delegates to a
PrintStreamSystemEventListener.  This, by default, uses System.out as the
print stream target.  I looked into the Factory and it looks like I can
provide a different SystemEventListener or SystemEventListenerProvider,
but it also mentions that it did not find anything in the properties, so
it fails over to the default SystemEventListenerProvider.  Is there a way
to configure a custom SystemEventListener or SystemEventListenerProvider
so that you don't have to call
SystemEventListenerFactory.setSystemEventListenerProvider() at startup?

Thanks,

Steve Ronderos