[rules-users] DROOLS FLOW: Accessing the Map parameter object in a Java constraint evaluation function

jeanjvr jeanjvr at live.co.za
Mon Apr 12 06:17:28 EDT 2010

I cannot find an example of this in the documentation and a search on the
mailing list was fruitless.

Right now my test process works fine - the constraints in Split Nodes are
set "always true" with different  priorities.

I need to access the variables inside the Map parameter sent into the
process when it is started by using a Java evaluation function in a Split
Node:

_processinstance = _ksession.startProcess("flow0", _parameters);

I just don't know how to reference that Map parameter in the Java code in a
Split node.

Thanks for any advice.