[rules-users] Resuming Flow: NPE when completing a work item

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 20:50:29 EDT 2010

Good to know that, can you share with us the types of the parameter
mappings, because this mappings get persisted to a binary snapshot in
the db. For this reason all the stuff that you put in there needs to
be serializable.
I'm implementing the same mechanism used by variable persistence
strategies to those mappings in work items parameters.

- Ing. Mauricio Salatino -