[rules-users] Extending the "validation of rules" functionality in Guvnor

Toni Rikkola trikkola at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 03:37:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

The Verify button for a single asset will be in the asset editor, next
to the Validate button in the M2 release. The feature is in the trunk,
but it is/was down for a moment due to some updates.

You can use the verifier rules in M1 and earlier versions for the entire
rule package, if you go to the Admin section in Guvnor. The Verify
button in asset view just checks the single rule or decision table.

Toni Rikkola