[rules-users] Load balancing, fail-over, replication

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:49:31 EDT 2010

Hi Bertrand,
Did you see my blog posts about Drools Grid? during this weekend I will post
one presentation that I've do in Drools Boot Camp in San Diego yesterday,
where I discuss this topic for large environments.

In the meantime you can take a look at my previous blog post about this
work:
http://salaboy.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/drools-grid-rio-project-using-gnostic/#more-1251

2010/4/22 Bertrand Grottier <b_grottier at hotmail.com>

>  Hello,
> I am evaluating the possible use of Drools to implement a pricing engine.
> Until now, I have developped my prototypes on my own computer; everything
> was fine.
> However, if Drools is retained, it will be used in a shared environment.
> More precisely, a shared platform is provided for different customers, each
> one having its own set of rules. This raises issues such as load balancing,
> replication and so on.
> Which architecture is recommended ? How can these issues be addressed ?
> This is very fuzzy to me. I am not even sure that they are Drools
> related...
> Thank you in advance for your help.
> Regards,
> Benoît