[rules-users] How to access loggued username in a class

fmetral fmetral at sopragroup.com
Mon Apr 26 03:00:14 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I face a very blocking problem and I require help to solve it quickly.

Is it possible to access the loggued username in a class. I mean, I have
created a class that connect to an other application (EAR) to get values
from enumerations.
But in this class, the retrieve the data, I need to have to the username of
the loggued user.
I have disabled the BRMS JAAS connector to delegate the authentication to my
application server.

Is their any class or mechanism to get the username of the loggued user?
Thanks in advance
Florent