[rules-users] Can I use not and from in same condition?

Ryan Fitzgerald ryan.fitzgerald at ericsson.com
Mon Apr 26 07:15:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

I get an error with the following rule that appears only when I use the not keyword. If I remove the not keyword, it seems ok:

rule "WCDMA->GSM Bidirectional Relations Evaluation Rule - Version 4"
salience 10
dialect "java"
        when
                $extgsmcell : ExternalGsmCell()
                $utrancell : UtranCell() from $extgsmcell.getIncomingUtranCells($extgsmcell.fdn)
                $extutrancell : ExternalUtranCell ( rncid==$utrancell.rncid, cellid==$utrancell.cellid )
                not GsmCell( lac==$extgsmcell.lac, cellid==$extgsmcell.cellid) from $extutrancell.getIncomingGsmCells($extutrancell.fdn)

        then
                System.out.println("Version 3: Missing Cell Relation from " + $utrancell.getFdn() + " to " + $extgsmcell.getFdn());
End

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ryan.