[rules-users] Connecting Drools (Human Task) with Exchange Server

alim audrey.lim at it-vision.com
Tue Apr 27 10:51:30 EDT 2010

Hey everyone!

I have a question regarding Drools Flow, more precisely, the human task and
the task management component.
Currently I'm managing the tasks for the users using the Human Task View,
the Eclipse plugin.

Now, is it possible to have the tasks sent out to the users' Office Outlook
instead?

The JBoss Drools tutorial says:
"You can configure which task management component to connect to in the
Drools Task preference page (select Window -> Preferences and select Drools
Task). Here you can specify the url and port (default = 127.0.0.1:9123)."

However, that didn't really help me.

How can I connect it with the Exchange Server? Unfortunately I couldn't find
any (similar) examples.

Greetings and thanks!