[rules-users] Drools Execution Server Executing Twice

Lucas Amador lucazamador at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:50:37 EDT 2010

Hi,
We are working on a new drools execution server on the subversion
trunk that will be released in the M2. This new version includes REST/
SOAP support and Spring configuration.
Also you can read a little about this here: http://lucazamador.wordpress.com/2010/04/03/drools-server-spring-configuration/
Meanwhile, you can checkout the trunk and test it.

Feedback is appreciated!
Regards,

Lucas