[rules-users] [rules-user] Setting Configuration Option in KnowledgeBase

Nicolás Sanchez sancheznicolas89 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:40:27 EDT 2010

Hi, I am a Newbie with Drools5.1.0 and I was trying to set a
KnowledgeBaseConfiguration Option using Drools Fusion.
I tried the code that was in the Documentation part of Drools Fusion:

KnowledgeBaseConfiguration config =
KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBaseConfiguration();
config.setOption(EventProcessingMode.STREAM);

And the next Error appears, and I don`t understand why:

Bound mismatch: The generic method setOption(T) of type
KnowledgeBaseOptionsConfiguration is not applicable for the arguments
(RuleBaseConfiguration.EventProcessingMode). The inferred type
RuleBaseConfiguration.EventProcessingMode is not a valid substitute
for the bounded parameter <T extends KnowledgeBaseOption>

Regards,

Nicolas