[rules-users] Drools + Spring without internet

Anderson Rocha anderson.ufal at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:03:15 EST 2010

Hi all

To execute the web application I configured like I said

http://drools.org/schema/drools-springfile:///path/to/my/drools-spring-1.0.0.xsd
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring file:///path/to/my/camel-spring.xsd

To execute the unit tests I configured other applicationContext.xml like
Corneil said

http://drools.org/schema/drools-spring drools-spring-1.0.0.xsd
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring camel-spring.xsd

I already had two applicatoinConext.xml files, because in my web application
some other beans are created, so this was not a problem. Like Geoffrey said
this is not the best solution, but I have not found other solution. I know
the "drools.rulebase.conf" to configure work items, but I have not found
documentation about this file to configure the spring like you suggested.

Thanks again,
Anderson