[rules-users] Repackaging of the jar: missing drools.rulebase.conf?

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 13:40:50 EST 2010

I had several Eclipse projects with customized WorkItem's in 5.1.  The latest
download of the source code seems to have been reorganized: I see
drools.rulebase.conf files that seem unrelated to drools.workDefinitions and
all the versions that look like what I would expect are in the example files
and their jars; have the drools-process jar's been repackaged without
drools.rulebase.conf or might this file have been deprecated?

What I had been expecting was to find an entry like:

drools.workDefinitions = WorkDefinitions.conf

in the file with a corresponding WorkDefinitions.conf file for the email and
log WorkItem's.  Thanks!