[rules-users] Multiple bindings with the same type

Robert Miyashiro robert at mercedsystems.com
Wed Dec 8 14:19:48 EST 2010

Let¹s say there¹s a rule with multiple bindings of the same type evaluated
in a stateless session.  For example:

rule
when
    $list1 : ArrayList()
    $list2 : ArrayList()

Now, I have 2 ArrayList objects to insert into the session, A1 and A2.  How
can I make sure that A1 gets bound to $list1, and A2 gets bound to $list2?
Obviously, I can¹t just insert A1 first followed by A2 and expect that to
work.  Is there some kind of evaluation mode or setting that will make
Drools pay attention to the order in which objects are inserted into the
session?