[rules-users] timer and duration

OlliSee o.roess at seeburger.de
Thu Dec 9 07:59:23 EST 2010

I ran a few more tests and it seems that "duration" is also not capable of
achieving the expected results.

If you have a lot of different A objects in the example, and a few more
complex conditions in the LHS, the rule will only fire for a few A objects,
omitting the rest, when the duration timer seems to activate the rule.

I can surpass this problem by trigger events which I insert manually every x
seconds. But I want this to be specified in the rules. Timer still doesn't
work for me.