[rules-users] getting all binary packages from Guvnor

Kumar, Ravendra ravendra.kumar at logica.com
Thu Dec 9 09:24:02 EST 2010

Hi Guys,

I am just  playing  with Guvnor and my Knowledge Builder,

I am able to pull  a  single binary package by  hard-coding it  into
changeset.xml using Configuration Agent like below

<change-set>

<add>

<resource basicAuthentication='enabled' username='admin'
password='admin'
source='http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/pac
kage/mortgages/TEST' type='PKG' />

</add>

</change-set>

But my requirement is not to hard code all  other packages into
change-set.xml, but I want to pull packages from Guvenor becasus a lot
of packages are being create and deleted frequently.

So is there any way that I can get all packages/ or whole knowledgebase
from Guvnor. May be like this

<change-set>

<add>

<resource basicAuthentication='enabled' username='admin'
password='admin'
source='http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/pac
kags' type='PKG[]' />

</add>

</change-set>

And it should return  all binary packages.

Any information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rav

Think green - keep it on the screen.