[rules-users] Calling a function from another function in 5.0

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Thu Dec 9 11:05:13 EST 2010

Hi Chris, can you tell me the supported 5.0.x version you are using and
also show a simple test? I am not able to reproduce with supported bits
5.0.1, 5.0.2, and the very soon to be released brms 5.1 (
http://planet.jboss.org/post/jboss_enterprise_brms_5_1_saves_the_holiday_shopping_season
).

Thanks.