[rules-users] Calling a function from another function in 5.0

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Thu Dec 9 12:16:23 EST 2010

I think I see the issue you are talking about. In 5.0.2 when declaring
multiple functions (where one calls another) the package is not building
(compilation errors). In BRMS 5.1 this is no longer the issue. A
workaround for you in 5.0.2 looks to be to define all functions in a
single function file in Guvnor (uploaded screenshot for you). With this
my simple tests run fine.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.