[rules-users] timer and duration

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Dec 9 19:39:43 EST 2010

On 09/12/2010 14:50, Wolfgang Laun wrote:
> I can confirm that the timer rule continues to fire
> - if the condition contains a not CE
> - even after the not CE should return false
>
> Repeating timer firing stops for "positive" CEs turning to false.
sounds like a bug :(

Wolfgang, could you commit your test to TimerAndCalendarTest. Take a
look at the tests there and follow a similar format, generally when
there is only one or two small rules we prefer to inline the text rather
than externalise it in a file, see testIntervalTimer

So that it doesn't break hudson add FIXME to the start of the rule name,
such as
FIXME_testTimerWithNot

Ideally open a jira and when you commit the code put the jira id in the
commit messgae along with the jira title and a message something like
"adding failing unit test"

Thanks

Mark