[rules-users] Drools - Repeated Events and Temporal Relations

rodih roded.hess at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 03:20:55 EST 2010

Hi, In general I am writing rules for events which equal(by attributes
values) events can occur any time in consecutive manner(every second). I
want to fire rules for matched events only on an hourly bases.

In more details: I want to fire a rule when an event is inserted for the
first time (not exist yet) OR when an event is inserted and if and only if
equal events are already inserted to the working memory BUT the newest of
them is at least one hour ago old.

What is a reasonable way of writing a rule of that kind, taking events
duration will be 24H

Thanks