[rules-users] Questions regarding Guvnor

Harshit Bapna hrbapna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 07:00:24 EST 2010

Hello All,

Few questions:
1. What is the release date of Guvnor 5.2 ? (Couldn't find it from the site
of the documentation)
    I am interested in the functionality to add the guvnor editors in
another app for rule editing. i.e. StandaloneEditorServlet

2. Which SVN TAG of the Guvnor (which has standalone editor functionality)
should I use ?

Note: On trunk I have observed that the war contains a folder *guvnor* where
as guvnor 5.1 war contained folder *org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor*
Also the web.xml in the trunk has the following url pattern <url-pattern>/*
org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor*/feed/*</url-pattern>
This url pattern would never be matched as the Guvnor.html is under
guvnor/Guvnor.html. To make it work I had to update the url patterns in the
web.xml

Is there anything that I am doing wrong ? (mvn clean install
-Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true)
IMO, the trunk has partial changes checked in. Hence it is not stable.

Thanks