[rules-users] Can I create sub packages in Guvnor

Harshit Bapna hrbapna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 09:13:16 EST 2010

Hello All,

I have gone through the Guvnor UI and I couldn't find a way to create sub
packages under parent package.
for ex: Under package Mortgage, I want to create subMortgage.

*Also I found a method createSubPackage in RepositoryService but not able to
get the UI way to create a subpackage.*

    /**
     * This creates a package of the given name, and checks it in.
     * @return UUID of the created item.
     */
    public String createSubPackage(String name,
                                   String description,
                                   String parentPackage) throws
SerializationException;