[rules-users] Can I create sub packages in Guvnor

Harshit Bapna hrbapna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 09:36:48 EST 2010

Hello Jervis,

According to my knowledge, Category is just a way of clubbing related stuff.

If I use knowledge agent to fetch the rules from the guvnor repository than
currently I can provide only the package name.
http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/*
mortgages*/LATEST.drl<http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/mortgages.submortgages/LATEST.drl>

But If I want to separate the rules under a package & move into different
sub-packages than I am not able to do so from the current Guvnor.
Use case: If in a particular transaction only a sub package rule would be
required because of its nature so I wanted to fetch only those rules.

Thanks for your reply..