[rules-users] Can I create sub packages in Guvnor

Harshit Bapna hrbapna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 23:33:54 EST 2010

Thanks Gerret.

After sending the mail I also observed this behavior. The 'dot' approach has
the inheritance issue which u have rightly raised in your response mail.

Another way to achieve this, though its a workaround is

Steps to create knowledgeBase with combination of package & category:
1. Just click the mortgages package.
2. Select built in selector
3. Choose "When Category"
4. Under HomeMortgage select "Eligibility rules".
5. Build a package
6. Create snapshot with name "EligibilityRules"
7. Go to Package Snapshots
8. Click mortgages
9. Click "EligibilityRules"
10. Click mortgages.