[rules-users] Deploying Guvnor 5.1 on Glassfish v3

Andrew Waterman awaterma at ecosur.mx
Tue Dec 21 14:08:08 EST 2010

I started trying to use that a few months ago; I think you might have some luck if you deploy the drools-osgi versions into the container.  Not sure though, the effects of the implementation change are confusing to me, especially as it was meant to keep compatibility with JEE applications.

best wishes,

Andrew