[rules-users] DataBase Configuration for Drools

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 08:21:53 EST 2010

You can write something like
  A: Applicant(,,,, price < ( A.getData() )  )
where 'A' refers to the Applicant object bound to this pattern.

But getData() returns a String, it should return an int so that you can
compare it to the price.

I cannot really advise you on the overall structure of your project, but
consider what others have written. It might be better to include the Item
objects as facts, etc.

-W