[rules-users] Drools Flow Fluent API Help

Daniel Nathanson dan at ddnconsulting.com
Thu Dec 23 10:27:52 EST 2010

"I am using Drools 5.1.0, but it doesn't work with Drools 5.0.1 either."

I'm pretty sure I must be missing a step when going from
DroolsFlowProcess --> StatefulKnowledgeSession, but I can't figure it
out.  I'm probably getting one of the intermediate classes
incorrectly.  Probably calling a constructor when I should be using a
factory method, or something like that.

Regards,

Dan Nathanson