[rules-users] Integration Of Guvnor with CustomApp

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 11:50:45 EST 2010

Andrew Waterman and Jervis Liu were working on a REST API for Guvnor:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1080 Maybe you can help them.
In the other hand, I have implemented a way to embedd Guvnor's editors in
external applications:
http://ilesteban.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/guvnor-embed-assets-editor-in-your-application/

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti