[rules-users] help with diagnosing CEP performance issue

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 12:56:32 EST 2010

(OT: your nick "me" is confusing other gmail users. I see your mail as if I
had sent it to myself. I was almost binning it.)

The delay you see may depend on the way you run the test with 40K events.
Please describe the sequence of insertions and calls to fire...(), the
session setup (pseudo-clock, etc.)

-W