[rules-users] URGENT : Drools - Guvnor Integration doubt

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 06:48:46 EST 2010

Hi,
My first suggestion is: never use the word URGENT in the subject! 90% of the
people that write to this list (me included) have "urgent" problems ;)
Now, regarding to your question. In order to use a model in guvnor, you must
upload it as a jar file. Once you have your jar uploaded, you can start
authoring your rules in guvnor.
Your applications can then get those rules (its sources or as a compiled
package) to use them. Usually, applications don't modify the model classes:
they don't create new classes nor add new attributes, etc.
When you need to modify a class, then you need to upload the new version of
you jar again. There are ways to do this programatically if you need to.

Best regards,

El dic 28, 2010 6:35 a.m., "sunkara007" <srinivas.sunkara at altisource.com>