[rules-users] Drools-Spring Config for Knowledge Agent

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Dec 29 01:18:52 EST 2010

On 29/12/2010 06:10, KR - wrote:
> few posts mine and my team members are pending for quite a long time.
> Why?
You have to subscribe and post using the email address you subscribed
with. If you post with an unsubscribed email address it has to go
through moderation due to spam control. But we get sooooo much spam the
moderation list is just ignored, as it's not practical to sift through
the emails to figure out what is and what isn't spam.

Mark