[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent, change-set and BRL

Bruno Freudensprung bruno.freudensprung at temis.com
Wed Dec 29 06:23:53 EST 2010

Hi,

I would like to build a KnowledgeBase using the "KnowledgeAgent +
change-set" method but I can't get it working when the change-set
references a BRL that needs an "drools.package" file (for imports): I
get errors like "[2010:12:363 12:12:31:debug] KnowledgeAgent has
KnowledgeBuilder errors  object=Unable to resolve ObjectType...".

Here is my change-set.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<change-set xmlns="http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set"
    xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    xs:schemaLocation="http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-api/src/main/resources/change-set-1.0.0.xsd">
    <add>
        <resource source="classpath:misc/KBuilder_Test.brl" type="BRL" />
    </add>
</change-set>

Please note that it works when the change-set references a DRL resource
instead of a BRL. Adding the "drools.package" file as a DRL resource
does not work neither.

The only Jira that seems to be related is:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2103

Does any of you has an idea?

Many thanks in advance,

Best regards,