[rules-users] Can we return values from rules to java ?

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Wed Dec 29 06:55:54 EST 2010

Hi,

Does the result of your ruleset seem to be ok to you?

Maybe you could post some snippets of your code. An example of a rule will
suffice as drl. Regarding to the java, the snippet of code where the
tracking variable is declared and maybe even the "aftermath" (What happens
after the ruleset is executed)

Regards,
Frank