[rules-users] Can we return values from rules to java ?

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 07:04:18 EST 2010

If you want to know which rules were executed, you can follow one of these
solutions:

   1. Insert a global List in your session. The RHS of your rules then could
   add info there.
   2. Add an AgendaEventListener to your ksession:
   ksession.addEventListener(new AgendaEventListener() {...});

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com