[rules-users] Integration of Drools with Hadoop

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 06:53:03 EST 2010

I prefer the repository approach. Where the repository knows where to store our business assets and meta data. Right now guvnor is using jcr that can also be clustered.
I'm not saying that hadoop it's not a good idea, but the integration itself should be in the repository.
My two cents.

- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino -