[rules-users] URL for package documentation does not refresh

John Peterson john.peterson.gv3k at statefarm.com
Thu Dec 30 10:13:36 EST 2010

We're running on a Linux server using JBoss 4.2.3.GA, so the
documentation isn't on our workstations (we tried clearing the cache on
IE and it didn't resolve the issue).

Is it sitting out on the server someplace?

>Message: 3
>Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 07:31:14 -0700
>From: "John Peterson" <john.peterson.gv3k at statefarm.com>
>Subject: [rules-users] URL for package documentation does not refresh
>	with	new Build
>To: <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
<D3A6E68928C9104BB815C83F43A36BDF0F1164FD at WPSCV6NH.OPR.STATEFARM.ORG>

>I was experimenting with Guvnor 5.1.1's new capability to produce
documentation.  In my scenario, I did a Build Package and then clicked
on the "URL for package documentation" link.  Everything looked
>fine.
>Then I went back and added a description to one rule and "un-disabled"
>another rule (in DSL) to see how it would look on the report.  I
returned to the package screen, clicked Build Package, then click on the
"URL for package documentation" link, but nothing appeared to
>change (neither my description nor my "un-disabled rule" are on the
report).

>I've tried to "Save and validate package" as well as logging out of
Guvnor and logging back in, but those did not work either.  Has anyone
else seen this?
>-------------- next part --------------
>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

>Message: 4
>Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:41:46 -0300
>From: Leandro Romero <leandro.s.romero at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [rules-users] URL for package documentation does not
>	refresh with new Build
>To: Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
>
>That happened to me a few times too, it was a browser cache problem. I
deleted the cache and tried again.