[rules-users] Are XOR-GROUP and AGENDA-GROUP supported in DecisionTables ?

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Tue Feb 2 05:04:56 EST 2010

XOR-Groups are supported using a column of "ACTIVATION-GROUP".
AGENDA-GROUP is meant to be supported but in fact isn't - the column name works but in fact aren't https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-2208.

There is a patch against the issue so I don't know if it has been fixed in trunk, I've also done some work to fix this and add other improvements to the decision table support which I really should get round to polishing up and submitting at some point.

Thomas