[rules-users] Problem with proxy objects

Rogerio Baldini rogerio.baldini at powerlogic.com.br
Fri Feb 5 10:56:41 EST 2010

Hi guys,

I am trying to execute rules passing a proxy object to it.

The object myObject is a javassist proxy object:
package.MyClass_$$_javassist_2

Properties p = new Properties();

p.put("url",
"http://localhost:8090/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/pacote
/LATEST");

RuleAgent agent = RuleAgent.newRuleAgent(p);

RuleBase ruleBase = agent.getRuleBase();

StatelessSession ksession = ruleBase.newStatelessSession();

ksession.execute(new Object[] {myObject});

So, with this proxy object, my rule is not executed. If I pass a real
instance, the rule works fine.

package mypackage;

import  package.MyClass;

global java.util.List list

rule "Testing"

    dialect "java"

                when

                    f: MyClass()

                then

    System.out.println("Exist "+f.getDay());

                    f.setDay("15");

end

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks,