[rules-users] Negating a result

djb dbrownell83 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 03:32:57 EST 2010

Hi Wolfgang,

Sure, I know de Morgan's laws, but I'm not asking how one can negate a
condition...

I'm asking how one can either negate or not negate, based on a test... and
whether I'm going to have to split my spreadsheet/rule-template into 2,
(i.e. 1 for "may not be" rules, 1 for "must be" rules).

My spreadsheet has a field that in Java would be expressed as field ?
!finalResult : finalResult

But in DRL, it seems the lack of a ternary operator means I have to split my
rule-set, and I'm just checking if this is the case.

-Daniel