[rules-users] Drools Guvnor problem after crash..

Tharakesh Siddalingaiah tharakesh.siddalingaiah at db.com
Wed Feb 17 16:25:53 EST 2010

Hello,

I am not able to see/edit rules in Drools Guvnor (5.0.0.M5) after JBoss
crash.
We are using SQL Server 2005 for the rules repository.
This was working just fine for over a year now.

After restarting the server, I was not able to see any of the rules.
When I logged into Guvnor It said that repository appears to be new and
asked if I wanted to install the samples.
We restored the database to a previous dump and I was able to see the
rules if I went in through categories.
However, I can't see the rules under the Package view.  I also can't build
a package nor export the rules as XML.
Nor can I search for rules from the Find tab.

I have an XML export from a few days ago that looks good but we would
loose the history of rule changes.

Any ideas on how to get our Guvnor working?

thanks,
-tk

Tharakesh Siddalingaiah
Solution Architect
GTO GIS Core Banking - PWM IT US
Deutsche Bank AG

Tel:   +1 (410) 895 5275
Mob: +1 (410) 905 2169
tharakesh.siddalingaiah at db.com

---
This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
communication. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this communication is strictly forbidden.

Deutsche Bank does not render legal or tax advice, and the information
contained in this communication should not be regarded as such.