[rules-users] Decision table list problem ?

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Thu Feb 18 09:55:27 EST 2010

On 2/18/10 2:51 AM, mklaric wrote:
> I have written this in my decision table, and i wan't to iterate over
> SubParamAttribute values, but it doesn't work, why ? The program runs
> normaly, but no action is fired.
>

> http://n3.nabble.com/file/n214823/ScreenShot020.jpg

Not sure how much your LHS pattern makes sense:

subList : SubParamAttribute(zs : value == $param) from subList

Did you mean instead something like:

subList : SubParamAttribute(value in ($1, $2, $3, $4))

(you would have to change the cell underneith "Param Attribute Names" to
1,2,3,4 instead of having each on its separate row cell)