[rules-users] Dynamicc Declarative model in Guvnor

Nilima R nilima.r at tcs.com
Tue Feb 23 00:41:26 EST 2010

Hi All,

Can we have a dynamic declarative model build in Drools Guvnor.
For example if I have certain tables in database say employee, company,
address ,can we have a drop down for these tables so that end user can
select any one one and  based on that selection model in Guvnor is
created.
At present we specify the names of the model say employee and then add
fields into it. say employee ID etc.

Many Thanks,

Nilima
and any attachments. Thank you