[rules-users] Starting a Drool Flow from Another Application

ramram ramram858 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:00:20 EST 2010

Hi All,

   I have the following issue that the Drools Flow and the GWT console are
delpoyed on a JBOSS server and I have my own application running on a Tomcat
server. Is there a way so that I can run a Drool Flow process from my
application that is running on another application server than that
containing the Drool Flow engine. I was thinking of a webservice call. is
there another way?? thanks for the help.

Regards,
Ram