[rules-users] Exception handling policy

David Sinclair dsinclair at chariotsolutions.com
Fri Jan 8 09:24:56 EST 2010

You can catch the consequence exception but writing a custom
ConsequenceExceptionHandler and settting the
ConsequenceExceptionHandlerOption on the the kb.

>From there you are able to see what exception caused the problem, the rule
where the exception originated, etc. and throw a different type of
exception. You can't throw a checked exception from this handler, but you
can throw custom runtime exception.

dave