[rules-users] Decision table accessing my own methods

djb dbrownell83 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 03:46:45 EST 2010

Thanks,

I am still not having luck...
My method is not static, because then it would take two variables, one for
Class and one for Student.  This may be possible, but I've never seen an
example.

So I am not importing the function.  I do import the object model however.

I have tried this.hasStudent("$param"), and hasStudent("$param")

It still gives "no viable alternative at input "blah" in rule "blah" in
pattern ClassRoom

Any other ideas?

Daniel