[rules-users] drools flow persistence

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Sun Jan 17 19:19:47 EST 2010

Maxi,

Which version of Drools are you using?  I believe this was an issue with
transaction managers that do not support nested transactions and that
has already been fixed on trunk.  Could you try out the latest snapshot
to check whether the problem still exists?
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/

Kris

Quoting Maxi <maxibatelli at gmail.com>:

> Hello
>
> I'm trying to configure persitence with drools.
>
> I'm working on a project using spring/hibernate/mysql. I'm using
> tomcat
> 6.0.16 as container.
>
> After configuring all stuff I'm getting this exception:
>
> javax.transaction.NotSupportedException: nested
> transactions not supported
>
> at

bitronix.tm.BitronixTransactionManager.begin(BitronixTransactionManager.java:83)

> at

org.drools.persistence.session.SingleSessionCommandService.(SingleSessionCommandService.java:103)