[rules-users] Are knowledgebases configurable?

HonorGod jagadeesh.motamarri at barclayscapital.com
Sat Jan 23 10:20:51 EST 2010

Hi,

I am working on a simple framework that does 4 things in sequence -

1 - Load Rules
2 - Load Data
3 - Apply Rules
4 - Persist Data

The framework allows to perform steps 3 and 4 multiple times that is
configurable via XML. My question - Is there a way that drools provides me
so that I can specify in configuration file that - load rules file 1 into
knowledgeBase 1 and load rules file 2 into knowledgeBase 2 and so on. I need
this because when I apply rules I wanted to specify which knowledge base to
use, configurable via xml again.

I hope my question is clear!

Thank You,
Jagadeesh.