[rules-users] Human Task Example

Todd Pagni todd.pagni at datacert.com
Mon Jan 25 14:46:31 EST 2010

You  can manually add users via the OrganziationalEntity table:

User, Administrator

User, myuser

Etc.

I am doing the following to start the task server:

        Environment env = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newEnvironment();

        taskServerEntityManagerFactory = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("org.drools.task");

        env.set(EnvironmentName.ENTITY_MANAGER_FACTORY, taskServerEntityManagerFactory);

        taskService = new TaskService(taskServerEntityManagerFactory, SystemEventListenerFactory

                .getSystemEventListener());

        server = new MinaTaskServer(taskService);

        Thread thread = new Thread(server);

        thread.start();